Made to protect your concrete against harsh Canadian Winters; Sticks and Stones Concrete Sealer helps protect your investment against freeze/thaw cycles, salt, UV and staining. S&S Sealer is solvent based and much more effective than other water based substitutes.
S&S Sealer is an advanced generation, highly penetrating, water-repelling silane sealer. Using proven technology, the material has been formulated to be VOC compliant while providing an integral barrier against the ingress of moisture and water-borne salts into concrete and masonry.
Where to Use
- Driveways, sidewalks, garage floors & patios
- Building facades and civil engineering structures.
- Suitable for use on exposed horizontal and vertical surfaces including bridges and parking decks, barriers, abutment walls and marine structures.
- Prevention of deterioration arising out of soluble salts and freeze/thaw damage in reinforced concrete and porous block or brickwork.
- To help prolonging the design or service life of buildings and civil engineering structures.
- Easy to apply for an economical application.
- Deep penetration protects it from weathering, ultraviolet rays and abrasion.
- Reduces water absorption for better protection in splash zones and against driving rain.
- Reduces chloride (salt) ion intrusion and its negative effects through repelling of water.
- Can be part of corrosion management program to expand service life for reinforced concrete.
- Not a vapour barrier allowing treated surfaces to “breathe”.
- Can last for many years; providing a long-term, cost effective solution. However we do recommend reapplication every 2-5 years depending on traffic & exposure of your concrete surface.
- Ministry of Transport Québec acceptance.
- Approved by Alberta Transportation as a Type 1a and 1b concrete sealer for use on traffic bearing surfaces.
- Complies with Environment Canada VOC regulations.
- Product recognized by the British Columbia Ministry of Transportation(BC MoT).